Copyright 2020 - Supercharge - all rights reserved
As an Account Director you will:
- Plan annual account strategy and targets for a portfolio of clients, drive both quarterly and annual financial results, and customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Engagement Managers and Senior Engagement Managers, and use your experience to offer guidance in account management executing account strategy.
- Build and manage deep and meaningful relationships with some of Supercharge UK’s most important clients.
- Address and successfully resolve complex escalations with a relationship-oriented mindset.
- Understand our clients’ needs and priorities, actively discover and pursue new business opportunities. Cooperate with our Tech, Design and Delivery teams and plan complex, high-value digital projects.
- Work directly with our Managing Director, and CEO in finding ways to improve our service quality and our clients’ overall experience with Supercharge.
What we expect from you:
- Have 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in Account Management / Sales / Project Management, preferably in an enterprise or consultancy environment.
- Have 3+ years of experience in B2B2C or B2B solution sales in IT.
- Have a demonstrated successful track record in working against quarterly or annual revenue targets
- Be proactive, self-sufficient, and structured, have high attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Be able to efficiently prioritize, seek the big picture but don’t shy away from getting involved in operations.
- Be an outstanding communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Have outstanding leadership skills be a great team player
- Effectively build and maintain relationships based on trust
- Be energetic, result-oriented, and always look for improvement
What we are offering:
- Gain first-hand experience in scaling up the business development team at an international tech company
- Play a leading role in Supercharge UK’s account management practice
- Make an impact. Influence and drive the digital innovation journey of leading companies
- Have exposure to C-level decision-makers, work closely with enterprises in their respective industries
- Be a leader in sales and become a part of an awesome international team who want to change the world of digital
- A competitive compensation package plus many ways to learn and develop yourself (attend conferences paid by the company, participate in soft and hard skill training, internal mentoring etc.)
- A cosy office environment within the centre of London, offering community events, beer on tap and many other perks
- A great, open-minded company culture that is constantly pushing the boundaries in digital
- Enrollment in the company’s mobile package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme set up with Aviva
- 25 days of holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Travel to two team-building events in Hungary (Summer & Christmas) all expenses paid