Copyright 2020 - Supercharge - all rights reserved
- Be at the forefront: Be the spearhead of our product strategy & product design team in London, taking the lead in the most strategic phases of the product innovation process.
- Support sales: Help the sales team to uncover and understand client needs early on by mapping out and clarify business requirements for new products
- Lead the discovery: Lead workshops and facilitate meetings to understand the business needs, pain points and the domain of our clients
- Define our image: Build up trust towards Supercharge’s product innovation expertise by consulting the client in the initial stages. Structure problems, find creative digital solutions, and show them the path to a better future.
- Create product concepts: Craft winning strategies for various digital products considering user, business and tech aspects utilizing our design and engineering teams
- Lead & coordinate: Help Product Designers onboard into the project after the discovery & solution exploration phase closed and provide them strategic support through the project, serving as the lead point of contact towards the client.
- Turn your vision into a plan: Create documentation to convey your product ideas – if needed, down to details of various customer/user journeys
- Align with tech: Work side-by-side with our world-class development team and support them in turning your product ideas into stunning software
What we expect from you:
- Good understanding of business processes with focus on digital (organizational challenges & dynamics, strategic & tactical decision making).
- At least 4+ years of experience in the field of digital involved in Product Design and/or Digital Strategy
- Proven track record in facilitating discovery projects, and taking a vague concept/idea all the way to the development
- Strong client and account management skills, proven in resolving issues, keeping clients happy
- Ability to quickly gain confident knowledge when it comes to our discovery and design processes, tech-stack and attitude towards development altogether
- Deep interest in cutting edge technologies and trending domains (such as AI/AR, IoT, Fintech, etc. – engineering-level understanding is not expected)
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with a bonus based on experience
- Support from the UK Managing Director, our Head of Product Design, right up to the group CEO, in your initial onboarding and in performing your day-to-day activities
- A cosy office environment within the centre of London, offering community events, beer on tap and many other perks
- A great, open-minded company culture that is constantly pushing the boundaries in digital
- MacBook Pro
- Personal development budget (training or conferences)
- Pension scheme set up with Aviva
- 25 days of holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Travel to two team-building events with the whole Supercharge team (Summer & Christmas) all expenses paid